Published on January 6th, 2016 | by Jaycen Saab0
2015 Year in Review
2015 has come and gone. WV4G’s readership has continued a steady increase and we have some exciting new features we hope to launch in 2016 to make it even better. Some of them include a directory of like-minded churches in WV, a podcast, possibly even some live chats with our staff and special guests, and more tools to assist readers, for example in the area of evangelism.
In the meantime, here’s a recap of the top 10 posts by readership for 2015 in case you may have missed anything…
Top 10 Posts by Readership
- Moore Confusion: What to Think About Beth Moore – by Jaycen Saab (link)
- Bridgeport Grad Boldly Proclaims Christ – by Jaycen Saab (link)
- What is New Covenant Theology? An Interview with A. Blake White – by Josiah Batten (link)
- Kant’s Categorical Imperative and Abortion – by Josiah Batten (link)
- What the Four Blood Moons Really Mean – by Josiah Batten (link)
- Righteous Mockery: A Biblical Case for Sarcasm – by Jaycen Saab (link)
- Identifying The Abomination of Desolation – A Partial-Preterist Understanding – by Josh Robinson (link)
- America’s Pastor? The False Gospel of Joel Osteen – by Dana Wiles, Jr. (link)
- God Can’t Do Anything Without My Permission – by Jaycen Saab (link)
- First Christmas: The Birth – by Seth Campbell (link)
We can’t wait to see what God has in store for WV4G and the Mountain State in 2016. Thanks for your continued support!